Water Cooler Sanitisation & Maintenance Service
Research & experience has shown that regular Sanitisation & Maintenance is an important factor to maintaining good hygiene standards and ensuring that the quality of the water being dispensed is at its best and tastes as good as it should.
Our Cooler Care programme is controlled by our Asset Management System to schedule the routine work required.
All work is completed Professionally by Fully Qualified and Experienced Engineers giving you full confidence in the quality and standards of materials and workmanship.
Our Cooler Care Sanitisation Programme comprises:
- The Chemical Cleaning & Descale (if necessary) of the Internal water Reservoir
- The Chemical Sanitisation of the Internal Water Reservoir and all Water Contact surfaces
- The Descale of the Hot Tank as necessary
- The Sanitisation of any Float and Valve System
- The Sanitisation or Replacement of the Tap(s)
- Replacement of In Line Water Filters as necessary
- Replacement of any UV Sanitising Bulb every 12 months
- Checking full operation of the cooler
- Taste test of water following servicing
- Clean external surfaces